Building a firewall that can take the heat.
Digital risks are the number one threat to organizations of all sizes. Without the proper technologies, processes or practices in place, your business will face significant financial and reputational risks – simply said, it doesn’t stand a chance.
We combine complex IT knowledge and clear communication to help you put in place sound practices needed to protect your business — all while demystifying the cybersecurity landscape with actionable plans for decision-making.
Combine IT risk management with a complex compliance environment, and you may have your hands full. Our IT advisors will assess your digital ecosystem, making sure it is skillfully designed, performs as promised and meets industry compliance standards.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and other data privacy laws
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) and related IT compliance for financial institutions
- Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) Security, Trust, Assurance and Risk (STAR)
- IT general controls
- IT application controls
- User access and segregation of duties
- IT strategic planning
- Incidence response planning
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Information risk assessments
- Vendor management program