Putting a Pulse on What's #NowTrending in the Credit Union Industry
Watch this on-demand webcast to put your finger on the pulse of the industry’s current position and trending topics — ranging from accounting standards and risk-based capital, to deferred compensation programs and mortgage pipelines, and everything in between.
Walk away with tips to deal with these six #nowtrending topics:
- Visa class B stock accounting
- Collateral assignment split-dollar plan considerations
- Risk-based requirements and secondary capital opportunities
- Reporting considerations for COVID-19 modifications
- Recent findings related to investment-equity securities accounting standards
- Financial trends and ratios benchmarking the industry
- Understand the overall current state of the credit union industry.
- Identify key trends impacting credit union financials and operations.
- Learn best practices to deal with trending topics in the industry.